Whisky Gifts

Whisky Gifts  


In this section you will find exceptional Scotch, Japanese, Irish, Bourbon and Tennessee whiskey paired with premium sweets, glassware, complements in an excepcional presentation...

If you are looking for a detail for a whiskey lover, you are in the right place, with delivery in 24 - 48 hours, a special presentation, dedication and a selection of malt whiskeys and Bourbons that includes options for both the newest and the veteran whisky drinker, is a gift sure to be a hit.

Products

Showing 1 - 12 of 60 items

  • €81.60 In Stock

    An ideal gift to get to know the character of the Lawrenceburg Distillery in the kindest way, Wild Turkey 81 Proof Kentucky Straight Bourbon is a whiskey with a high percentage of rye in the mashbill that is aged in American white oak with a no. . 4 or "Alligator", a deep wood toast that gives this bourbon, everything and being bottled at a lower volume...

    In Stock
  • €93.70 In Stock

    If you are looking to surprise a Jack Daniel's fan for a special occasion, this gift and its elegant presentation and accessories are an ideal bet thanks to the double mellowing or double filtering through which the Gentleman Jack whiskey passes before entering the barrel and before being bottled. This exclusive process of Tennessee whiskey, called...

    In Stock
  • €93.80 In Stock

    Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is sure to delight lovers of the quintessential American distillate. One of the most recognizable expressions of the distillery that is ideal both for those new to the world of bourbon and for the most veteran, thanks to its surprising smoothness and versatility. Distilled, aged and bottled in one of the...

    In Stock
  • €94.30 In Stock

    Inspired by the whiskey made 150 years ago by the pioneer Augustus Bulleit, Bulleit Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is characterized by its high content of rye whiskey, a characteristic that infuses the distillate with its characteristic spicy notes. With amber tone and spicy and woody aromas, it jumps on the palate in a soft way, with notes of nutmeg...

    In Stock
  • €95.50 In Stock

    Gift of a whiskey originally made on the Scottish island of Islay in 1920 for the celebration of Lord Margadale's 21st anniversary. Considering that at such a special event with guests from all over, the whiskey from the local distillery, Laphroaig, could be too heavy, the local product was taken and mixed with malts from the Scottish highlands,...

    In Stock
  • €96.05 In Stock

    Chivas Regal 12 years is a blended Scotch very popular worldwide, thanks in large part to a gentle and creamy character and its notes of vanilla, citrus and toffee. This profile, added to the proposal we make with Ginger Ale and presented in a special way to give as a gift, will delight whiskey lovers. A gift with everything you need to prepare the most...

    In Stock
  • €98.60 In Stock

    For this gift, we have selected a Scottish highland whiskey with characteristic notes of peat and smoke, ideal for getting started in one of the styles that arouse the most passions in Scotch whiskey. The Ardmore Legacy uses 80% peat-dried malt and the remaining 20% ​​peat-free. The result is a whiskey with present notes of peat and smoke, which contrast...

    In Stock
  • €99.05 In Stock

    Bulleit Straight Rye Whiskey is an award-winning 100 year old whiskey made in Louisville, Kentucky. Launched on the market in 2011, in the late afternoon it became a benchmark, accumulating gold medals in the main liquor events in the world. Rich and spicy, it is a centenary whiskey with one of the highest proportions on the market with 95% rye and 5%...

    In Stock
  • €99.05 In Stock

    When we talk about peat in whiskey, the first word that crosses our mind is 'Islay' followed very closely by 'Scotland'. For this gift we wanted to propose a livable alternative for peat lovers, selecting a disturbed Irish malt whiskey, Connemara Peated Irishi Single Malt whiskey. Made at Cooley, the only independent Irish distillery, it blends sweet...

    In Stock
  • €99.85 In Stock

    An exclusive gift with everything you need to prepare the most refreshing combination for lovers of whiskey, Whiskey Ginger Ale, a fresh, light and citrus drink that will delight fans of this distillate. With all the necessary complements and an optimal gift presentation, in this pack we find the Scotch malt whiskey of the region of Speyside Glenfiddich...

    In Stock
  • €100.15 In Stock

    Gentleman Jack by Jack Daniel's is a Tennessee whiskey that differs from its brothers by being filtred before and after its aging process in the cask, which gives it a softness and lightness ideal for making fresh cocktails, with sweet and vanilla notes. A great gift for Jack Daniel's and Tennesse whiskey lover's with a premium and contemporary...

    In Stock

Showing 1 - 12 of 60 items